Another carpet stain problem

I hope someone can help me. My little dog got hold of a ball point pen,and used it as a chew toy. The carpet has ink stains,and I've tried Resolve,and a scub brush,but it's still there. Any suggestions? Thanks....Herb

Reply to
Herb

Hi Herb,

Try amyl Acetate (nail varnish remover will substitute) but check the carpet and underlay in case of an adverse reaction. After that you can try Methylated Spirits (rubbibg alcohol in the US) but again check for any adverse reaction.

You can look for other solutions by using the stain option list on

which gives other treatments for different inks.

Hope this helps

Reply to
DrClean