www.jscottsmith.com

Page 2 of 2

No sweat. I have those too.
Notan wrote:

It's an unmoderated alt group. You could stand naked on the table and belch Schubert.

Figured as much, just couldn't resist the dig ;-)

Would be the second time the real world fooled me on that one. Musta just been the lawn mower hunh? I thought about that, but no.... Guess I didn't look close enough.

Not done in 3d? I had just assumed. Wonder if you take a tall narrow small brush with some angle jitter and chew up the front edge a bit if it will help. As noted, it isn't actually bad, more of an "I look at this stuff all the time and am in critical looking mode" thing.

Cha-ching. The stuff I put out is of marginal quality on the professional spectrum but they always oo and ah.

I hear you. Also as essentially an art site you may have to play to an impression of the site should be arty.

You have no idea how long I've searched for alt.nudist.schubelch ! (Now where's my webcam....)

Nope. That view was sort of an afterthought, so no 3d sitework.

Good thought. How much do you charge? (For the next time I need some PS touchup) ;)

I'm not sure my 1337 sk177z are really up your alley <cough>
"gruhn"

5|<177z

I wanted him to maybe be able to read it. ;-)

What's 'l337'? I forget. ;)

elite
Scott Smith wrote:

I've found that sites in CSS give a great compromise to HTML and Flash. There's much that can be done with CSS. It's usually not as "animated" as the Flash stuff, but it isn't Flash.
One 'o these days, we'll revamp the site...

Esp. CSS + JavaScript. Using DIV with LayerID to stack and animate and so on.

Scripting CSS is some fun stuff. Wonder if maybe some of those Macromedia tools make fancy flash sites easier than simple CSS scripting for the non-programmer.
gruhn wrote:
I've got some 'o those fancy schmancy Macromedia products, except the Flash stuff. I do think it's easier to do in Flash, but by far better not to...