What does this mean?

"If a frog had side pockets he'd be carrying a hand gun"?

Reply to
Don

Frog's don't really have hands. So they don't need side pockets to put their hands in. If they had side pockets, that would mean they had hands. Frogs, being small, worry about excessive recoil. If they had hands they could opt for the weaker handgun option. As it is, they have to use shotguns. 410.

Reply to
gruhn

The scary thing is that it makes sense!

Notan

Reply to
Notan

I am a frog, I have side pockets but I don't carry a hand gun. But maybe I missed a point in the OP? Cheers Daniel

Reply to
Daniel