Waiting for Ike

OK, it doesn't ahve quite the same ring as "Waiting for Godot".
I'm in the Katy area, so we'er hunkering down. WOrst hazarz is, the neighbors are too stupid to have taken in their large collection of backyard furniture. Dumbasses.
ANyhoo, for anyone else in the Houston area: best of luck, stay away from windows...
Later...
- Kris
Kris Krieger wrote:

Wish you well, you and yours.