Trying to Remember a Dutch Futurist Architect's Name

I'm trying to recall an architecture book I saw in the late 1990's, paperback, with very odd futuristic building drawings - I've managed to forget the title of the book and the author's name but I do remember it was a name something like "Beezius" or "Beerzius", I recall that it started with "Bee" and there was an "ius" on the end. There was a nice perspective drawing of the Pantheon at the beginning of the book, that was the only "normal" building in there but the rest was very imaginative. I think his first name might have been "Bernard" but am not sure.
I tried google, searching for futurist architects and amazon which does not seem to sort authors alphabetically, unfortunately...
Anyone?
Thanks J

Do a google search for Dutch futurist architecture and click on the images tab. It sounds like your visual memory will be more helpful in your search.

Thanks. The book's picture stand out in my mind because the buildings were astonshingly unsual conceptual designs, odd shapes,lopsided, futuristic. But, the front piece or one of the first pages of the book had the most beautiful perspective drawing of the Parthenon. Don't know what that was doing there, especially in that book.
I'm wondering if that "Beezius" or whatever was just a nickname. Well, I'll keep searching, it will come to me sooner or later.
Probably later.
Thanks again, CJ

Hmmm...in your first post it was the Pantheon - now it's the Parthenon. You do have an issue with names. ;)
Good luck in your search.