True or Untrue Postulate

You don't have to be successful at anything to have narcissistic personality disorder.

Reply to
++

Hi,

For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

Other Personality Disorders

Sam

Reply to
samvaknin

Wow. What a cv! It doesn't seem to mention architecture, alt or otherwise.

What are you doing in this corner of the Usenet, Sam? Are you using that Google-bot thingy to scan the web for NPD, or have I stumbled into an experiment?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Prescient in retrospect, don't you think? : )

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Hi, Sam,

Still kickin' I see. How ya been lately? Still in Skopje? Note you still have a Macedonian email address.

Galina

PS. Do you have a search engine set to stroll through newsgroups and the web for any mention of your disorder? Because otherwise, shouldn't you have answered my question?

Reply to
++

Sam is a very special self credentialed person who has had a great deal of success utilizing his creative CV in order to garner very lucrative contracts. If Sam wanted to get into architecture, he'd probably get away with it, wouldn't ya, doll? [assuming Sam in listening in on the thread as every personality disorder thread is his personal property)

Reply to
++

Sounds like he could give Don some pointers....for a fee of course. Imagine Don with credentials...

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

lol

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

All of my personality disorders are more than happy to share equal time with me.

Reply to
gruhn

great answer

Reply to