Thought there may be those who would like a walk thru

Page 3 of 3

Heh ;)
ANy half-decent 3D program can do the same thing, too. And also allow one to adjust the lighting. Main requirement is time!
What I'm wondering is how the model was made, the origin of the textures, and so on.

What the heck is it with alt.architecture that people don't put anything in the subject or post any more?
This one, for instance, would have been so much more improved with
..."of Fallingwater"
or in total
"That old half life engine thing again".
Has the same problem those games have for me. EVERYBODY IS RUNNING. Blows realism out the door. "The most realistic FPS to come down the pike since Crysislife 3..." and it I can do the mile in about twenty seconds.