The Architect

I never heard of this:

Anyone see it?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Is that the one where he blows up his own building and Patricia O'Neal rides the hoist up to where he's standing on top of the new building?

RicodJour

Rico,

You're baiting Don...

Reply to
3D Peruna

No! That's Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

LOL

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

Ann who? I don't recall any Ann in that movie. I'm pretty sure it was Gary Coleman that was standing on top with his hands on his hips. Here's a still from the opening night party:

RicodJour

On the power of those recommendations, I'm going to try to rent it somewhere.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Pierre Levesque

Never used BitTorrent...how does it work? Are there copyright issues with any of the content?

Michael Bulatovich

At the risk of creating a monster, download Azureus which is the best/most common bt downloading client. Then go to one of several bt sites (mininova, pirate bay, demonoid etc) which are search engines that search user bit torrents. 'The Architect" was listed in mininova but the file resides on several user's personal pc's.

Bit torrents are a file format that allows several users to dl/ul/share parts of a file from different sources. When a user gets all the pieces, the file becomes available and then gets seeded for others to use. Without getting too complicated, it works wonders.

Azureus will DL the bt either in complete dvd VOB format (or other), avi, mpeg or other finished video files, or in a compressed formats (zip, rar etc).

Then you take it from there...

Copyright issues? nah, none whatsoever ;-)

Pierre Levesque

MAd skiLLz bra. toRRent is the lick. Hope the biZ picks up so U caN spring the bLing to rent. TTYL!

Secretia Green

That's just what I was going to say.

Michael Bulatovich

Don't forget to have something like Peer Guardian up and running to keep you from grabbing bits from honey pot sites.

Reply to
3D Peruna

THAT is Effing hilaroius!

Pierre Levesque