SIP Homes

What do you think about Homes built with (SIP) Structural Insulated Panel Homespanels?
Here is their web site : http://www.modular-home-systems.com/SIP-Home.html
I think it would lead to a bunch of Structural Insulated Panel's flying around...

Please Visit my Website to answer a Poll question on whether or not you would use SIP panels on your new home.
http://www.homehouseplansblueprints.50megs.com /