Should I Do Odd Homes?

Should I make a page of odd residential buildings that wouuld look like Odd Bikes or Odd Animals at

but would be homes with strange architecture? (I started one a year or two ago but never followed up on it.) - Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

My reply to another > Hi Folks,

I'd like to find out how to convert what was once a normal person in to a spamming idiot. Someone who spams tons of newsgroups with these stupid posts that are vaguely topical, but still spam. Riddle me that, bathole.

RicodJour

Memory consists of two parts, storage and recall. Anything which stimulates the five senses automatically becomes a memory or storage. People have difficulty with the recollection part due mainly to a lack of quality sleep. You must sleep well regularly. Good call.

Reply to
creative1986