Re: Stimulating, iddint it?

You're joking right? Corporations are the biggest welfare recipients in existence. They don't even pay taxes at this point. So basically you just want to give them back money they didn't earn? You want to rebate money they haven't paid? No I don't think so. Trickle down economics doesn't work, because nothing ever actually trickles down. It should be called "Hoarding Economics" for truth in advertising. If the corporations want to be looked at as individuals, with those same rights (which they are at this point) then they should be taxed like the rest of us. If you want to even think about cutting corporate taxes, we should also be cutting corporate rights too then.
--
Edgar

Look up "Corporate Personhood" and tell me again who needs to familiarize themselves with what.
--
Edgar

Yes, I'll continue to do just that Edgar. I won't let the real world get in the way of my own reality.
---------------- fixed
--
Edgar

When the facts are to much to bear, just snip someone's post.
--
Edgar

It's the first time I've heard him practice what he preaches : D

Wow he's a liar too...
your post:
"Edgar"> wrote

Yes, I'll continue to do just that Edgar. I'm your tourniquet.
my post:
You didn't look it up did you. Typical. Yes, yes, I know you know everything and wiki is the bastard child of the internet. Whatever dude, keep living in your own world, while the rest of us try to figure out how to deal with the real world.
And this is of course is only one of many, many examples, this being the least offensive, the others, when I take the time to put something down I put some though into, only to see one or two words from you, and getting nothing but one of your typical attacking remarks.
But your no liar are you right?
--
Edgar

Hey asshole, do you understand what the term "snip" means???
I guess that's a no...
-- Edgar