Re: Kinky Tail

On 12 Jun 2007, Don wrote

If I put a small track light over my desk wif maybe 2 small > halogen fixtures would it send out a subliminal message?

You mean, other than "I'm a poser, and probably gay", or "I'm getting old, now, and going blind"?

Nah, nothing more than that. :))

(There's a famous picture of Gropius's workspace at the Bauhaus in his later years. The studio, of course, had been designed to within an inch of its life, with no question of adding or subtracting from the completely through-designed whole which fully catered for all functional needs. Old man Gropius had stuck a goose-neck lamp on his desk....)

Reply to
HVS

I suspect that the photo was taken in Cambridge, MA, if Grope was an old man. He left the Bauhaus in 1937 or 1938. I was at TAC under Grope from 1959 to 1961 and later in 1968. He died in 1969. BTW that light was always used and he would not allow his office to be air conditioned. EDS

Reply to
eds