Re: Kinky Tail

On 12 Jun 2007, Don wrote

You mean, other than "I'm a poser, and probably gay", or "I'm getting old, now, and going blind"?
Nah, nothing more than that. :))
(There's a famous picture of Gropius's workspace at the Bauhaus in his later years. The studio, of course, had been designed to within an inch of its life, with no question of adding or subtracting from the completely through-designed whole which fully catered for all functional needs. Old man Gropius had stuck a goose-neck lamp on his desk....)
--
Cheers, Harvey
Architectural and topographical historian

man. He left the Bauhaus in 1937 or 1938. I was at TAC under Grope from 1959 to 1961 and later in 1968. He died in 1969. BTW that light was always used and he would not allow his office to be air conditioned. EDS