Re: Just when you thought you'd seen everything.....

....something like this rolls down the hill and does a lemon drop in your

> occular glands. > >

?
Reply to
Secretia Green

What? you can buy it at Costco?

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

Oh... I get it now... gotta read the URL...

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

Plastic people all working too hard and too long for the uneven profit of other plastic people?

But, agreed, it's a 100%-lemon-juice drop.

As for plastic water, they already have water-fountains that use electric pumps that recirculate it, which I've never liked. Apparently, the Romans or Turks had the real thing, right from the source, and continuously replenished. _That's_ a water fountain.

Reply to
Señor Popcorn