Re: Just when you thought you'd seen everything.....

?

What? you can buy it at Costco?

Oh... I get it now... gotta read the URL...
Don wrote:

Plastic people all working too hard and too long for the uneven profit of other plastic people?
But, agreed, it's a 100%-lemon-juice drop.
As for plastic water, they already have water-fountains that use electric pumps that recirculate it, which I've never liked. Apparently, the Romans or Turks had the real thing, right from the source, and continuously replenished. _That's_ a water fountain.