Re: Intelligent Design

Don't forget the Church of the SubGenius
http://www.subgenius.com /
Imagine teaching kids in school the value of Slack :-)
Praise "Bob"
Tis a silly world we live in

"Don"

I have been touched by His Noodly Appendage and have been Healed!
Don...I had no idea that you, too, were a child of the sacred sauce!
Christopher
Ha! You are all crazy! The earth is a lab experiment conducted by white mice. Just ask Douglas Adams. TB

I quite like the idea that we are all being farmed by microbes!