Re: clock

I hear ya bro... just cracked one open as I read your post....

ps... I just got some pics from the contractor on the good ol' Bethel House. Progress is slow because the owner has been playing all sorts of games like "that's not a change order it's included in the contract" which of course causes the contractor to stop all work until the documentation is found proving that the owner approved a change order and they negotiate a new price for said change order... then the work starts up again for a few weeks until the onwer changes his mind again on some other details causing other delays to get the new details/specs prepared and priced causing a new change order which is quickly followed by the owner saying "that's not a change order it's included in the contract" which of course causes the contractor...

This has been going on for over a year... In the meantime, the windows are in except for the "twists" and the polycarbonate and the roof is finally installed... but that's about the only progress since last fall a year ago...

I'm sooo glad that I reduced my role to consultant to the GC on that job (after the time limit on the CM agreement ran it's course)

Anyhow, here 'tis:

And the original presentation:

Just looked at the clock, it's BEER:30 !!!!! >
Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA

Half past beer? I missed beer? Fuck.

Reply to