Re: Black Bag?

So what was the black bag named? Trixie? Was she wearing a nurse's outfit?

"Don"

I wonder if there's anything illegal about offering people free exams if you're posing as a layperson.

Probably not. The crime lies in the deception - posing as a licensed professional when you're not. Or claiming a health cure/benefit where none exists.
It'd prob. be fine if you said something like, "Hi, I'm a not a physician or a health care pro, or anything like that - I'm just some average joe who is concerned that women are not doing self-exams, so I'm here of to offer you encouragement by assisting you with your exam".
Kris Krieger wrote:

"Hey, sounds great! The lady of the house isn't available at this moment, though, but, do you do prostate exams?"

And they *fell* for this...?
Duh.