Please give me some advice.

Hi,everyone,I am an architect from China and now in Indiana.I got my Master's degree in Beijing and worked for 2 years as an architect there.I want to apply for some Univ nearby.If anyone can give me some recommendation,such as Universities or Professors?
By the way,I am good at such software as CAD ,Photshop,3D.
Tony wrote:

http://www.uscollegesearch.org/indiana-architecture-colleges.html