need a architectural drawing or picture of the vertical cross-section of a 7-9-story office building

Gurus,
I need a architectural drawing or picture of the vertical cross-section of a 7-9-story office building for a PowerPoint presentation. Any ideas where I can snatch this? I've started googling but not getting any good hits. I think my search terms are off but not sure of the right ones to use to pull up what I'm looking for.
--
Spin

Here's a simplified version for a 5 story condo. Work with it.
http://dreci.com/images/parkpointe_cross.gif
Thanks!
wrote:

Here's a simplified version for a 5 story condo. Work with it.
http://dreci.com/images/parkpointe_cross.gif

Delete your current search string and use something like: office building section elevation
Will do! Thx.
Delete your current search string and use something like: office building section elevation

Delete your current search string and use something like: office building section elevation
I might add that you just search google images instead just googfle.
A quick search provided dozens of sections

Right. That's what I did and neglected to mention it. Thanks for the backup.