Marcello back online

The center of Wilma's eye passed right over us.
No water from Monday to Tuesday.
Got power and phone Saturday evening.
Nice cool weather made candlelit evenings very nice.
Spectacular night skies- finally got to see the Milky Way with no lights around.
Marcello
Glad you're o.k. Technology sure does separate us from the world. TB

Technology also allows us to work faster, which a lot of times is not better.
But yes, it is amazing what 10 years of Internet has brought about.
Marcello
Marcello....
I knew they couldnt get you down.... the Italian in you chooses to see the beauty instead of succumbing to death.
Heres a toast to many years of arguing with you!!!
Christopher
snipped-for-privacy@egan-martinez.com wrote:

I don't think we've actually ever argued much(!)
Anyways (raising a glass of grappa al mirtillo)...... cin cin!
PS: Hope things are well with the practice.
Marcello