Just checking in....

To the group....
Hello....not much more than that for the moment.
We have been VERY busy..... so far I have not added mew images to the website...but I think there will be time after next week. For those with memory of this group....we have recently or are currently working on...
1. The Duncan Home, Lake Austin, Texas....very modern, steel, glass, Pennsylvania slate...
2. Dolce Restaurant, Brownsville, Texas.... a Parisian chef client of ours has taken over an existing restaurant and our job is to change the look and feel without spending too much money. I will post images of our metal sculpture canopy over the bar....which I think is fairly cool. The current name of the sculpture is "nuvelas"
3. Centro Pame de San Luis Potosi, Mexico. Master plan and architecture for a small community of indigenous peoples in the highest mountains between the states of San Luis and Veracruz.
4. Complete renovation of a high-profile restaurant/bar in a historic hotel (1880s) in downtown San Antonio, Texas....for the same Parisian chef as item 2.
5. some nice but modest cutom homes in the Texas Hill Country for some really nice clients.
Newbies in the group will wonder who the hell I am to be writing like this....and you old-timers will recognize my style.
Love to all ... and I wish you all great success and happy dinners with family and friends....
christopher
Egan/Martinez design San Antonio and Mexico City
www.egan-martinez.com
But, but, but what about this?:
http://tinyurl.com/dsx4j
long url ver.: http://www.google.ca/groups?q=egan+48+group:alt.architecture&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=y&selmk1b1633.0410112207.282678e5%40posting.google.com&rnum=1
Regards, Power Poodle.

Hmmmmm...... sigh...... (in exasperatoin).....
Maybe I lied?
mmmmm.....
How about.... "I got caught in a time warp" ?????
OK.... you win!!!
Love to all....even to the "Keeper of the Archives" Power Poodle!!!
christopher

Throw me a milk bone!
| Egan/Martinez design | San Antonio and Mexico City | | www.egan-martinez.com |
You've got some nice work.....thanks for lettin me take a look.