interior colors ?

I search a tutorial of colors for interior design thanks
huh?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.fr wrote:

I search too, but I don't know what you search.
Rick Bass Players Drink Bass
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.fr wrote:

This might get you started.
http://tinyurl.com/25x9y
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.fr wrote in

Start with color theory. Get a good color wheel, too.
Go to Home Depot, Lowe's, Sears, or wherever there is a relyl large paint depertment, and get all the free brochures that show various color palettes (warm, cool, earth tones, pastel, etc. and so on and so forth).
Also, get all sorts of references showing home interiors of different styles and from different periods in history (including the present of course <g>).
In the end, a lot of interior color (and pattern use) is a matter of fashion, which changes all the time, and *all* interior color/pattern is a matter of personal preferences, taste, likes'n'dislikes.
So you'd prob. be best off looking at Art-related color theory books. Also, the Pantone link that Cato provided is a good place to start as well. Pantone is a standard, so it'd be good to get a Pantone color wheel.
And try here: http://www.worqx.com/color/index.htm It's a tutorial about color theory, doesn't take a whole lot of time to go through but has a lot of good information.
A color scheme chooser: http://www.siteprocentral.com/html_color_code.html
Another color scheme tool: http://wellstyled.com/tools/colorscheme2/index-en.html
Websafe Pallette Picker, to explore color schemes: http://palettepicker.com/colorpicker/index.htm