Interesting wind turbine

http://www.ecogeek.org/content/view/1112 /
We could use those with these Santa Ana winds around here. It all comes down to cost I guess.
--
Edgar

I's thought that California qas the largest user/producer of wind power in the USA...

We have a lot here, int eh Palm Springs area, and quite a few other places. Not sure if we are the largest, I think some state recently set up something huge that would have probably surpassed us, it's not coming to mind at the moment.
--
Edgar

It'd have to be Texas!
Actually, just kidding - I dunno. But a lot fo Texas is Plains, and I know there is *some* wind generation here, jsut can't recall much about it off the top of my head.