Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired mystery home

I am trying to track down a claimed "Frank Lloyd Wright" inspired home. I've been inside of it and it certainly has all of the characteristics of the original designer. Obviously, it wasn't designed by him as it was built in 1982.
But I am still interested in trying to track down the original architect for this residence and any building plans/information available. Does anyone have any suggestions how one may go about in doing it? This property is in Frederick County, Maryland.

A lot of water has passed under the bridge since 1982, and it's not a given that the builder would still be in business or even alive. I agree the first stop is the local building department, from there I'd probably try Taliesin and the FLW foundation. They usually keep track of that sort of thing. If it really is one of his, they'll know about it.
On a tangent, Shirley, a guy I knew in NOLA used to date Leslie Neilsen's daughter. He'd call the house and Leslie would pick up the phone. The guy would always ask Leslie to do a quote from one of his movies, and Leslie, being a regular guy, would always comply.

Then it must be an ungodly mess ;-)

You mean feckless?

FOG has freckles?

Wrong artichoke, bubala!