FLW buildings

Hi.
I'm not sure so I'll ask here. 1. Is there a building Frank Lloyd Wright designed, in Yale university? Maybe one of the libraries?
2. Same question, for one of IBM's buildings in NY state.
TIA
snipped-for-privacy@il.ibm.com says...

Check your library for "The Architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright: A Complete Catalog" by William Storrer (ISBN 0226776204)
--
Charles Jones [ snipped-for-privacy@frii.com ]
Loveland, Colorado, USA