File from scratch

http://generalhorticulture.tamu.edu/prof/Recipes/File-Sassafras/file.html

hehe:
"You can make your own file'. In Tony Chachere's Cajun Cookbook, he says it is best to harvest the leaves during a full moon."
He forgot the whole procedure has to be done naked.

Not if you've ingested enough magic mushrooms - you also can do it covered in mud or wearing a feather and human hair cape.
I love Tony Chacere's seasonings. http://www.tonychachere.com/seasoning /#

I don't think we see that stuff up here....Plains of Abraham and all that.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

part. One person's naked is another person's camouflage. May we all be one with the earth, one way (gettin' bitten) or another (prudence pays off)

++ wrote:

Wait a minute. I thought he forgot how the whole procedure has to be done.

In any case, my personal observation says that women can hardly keep their flesh covered, at least in some of the more "western" countries.

"Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day The sun is up, the sky is blue It's beautiful and so are you Dear Prudence won't you come out to play
Dear Prudence open up your eyes Dear Prudence see the sunny skies The wind is low the birds will sing that you are part of everything Dear Prudence won't you open up your eyes?
Look around round Look around round round Look around
Dear Prudence let me see you smile Dear Prudence like a little child The clouds will be a daisy chain So let me see you smile again Dear Prudence won't you let me see you smile?
Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day The sun is up, the sky is blue It's beautiful and so are you Dear Prudence won't you come out to play"
-- The Beatles
Seor Popcorn-Coconut answered the following statement

with a ditty:

DC is a swamp Mosquito larvae almost completely cover the Potomac Canal and the banks of the Potomac Somebody went out and didn't totally close the door for three minutes Have five mosquito bites, very uncomfortable West Nile cases are nearby Prudence pays off. But, in certain seasons, without being covered by dangerous chemicals, she no longer goes out to play.....
Seor Popcorn-Coconut answered the following statement

with a ditty:

DC is a swamp
Ironic, no?
wrote in message

Southie has changed a lot in the last few years. Upscale and yuppiefied. My God there's even non- Irish living there now!! ;-) EDS
wrote in message

Saints Preserve Us!

Check back with us in January.