Disappearing cabinet door hardware name?

Contractor friend asked me to search for cabinet door hardware to cover 58 inch wide TV in cabinetwork. He's looking for the kind that hinges to 90=BA, then slides back into a pocket. Searces for cabinet hardware and similar general terms has yielded nothing. Can anyone help with a more specific term or manufacturer's name? T

Reply to
AAllc.architects

Hafele makes 'em, as well as others. They call them a "pocket door system":

Michael Bulatovich

":

--

That's what he's looking for - I think, thank you. I've forwarded Hafele info in pdf. T

Reply to
AAllc.architects