Czech National Library Competition Winner

You're going to either love this or hate this from http://www.radio.cz/en/article/88974 :
http://img.radio.cz/pictures/ctk0703/nova_narodni_knihovna.jpg

That's nothing new:
The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
Please try the following:
a.. Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
b.. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
c.. To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). d.. See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting). 1.. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. 2.. On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings. 3.. Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK. e.. Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed. f.. If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0. g.. Click the Back button to try another link.
Cannot find server or
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

First link didn't work for me, second one did. Looks like Godzilla blew a big loogie. And I kind of love it and kind of hate it, but life's like that.

Sorry about that. The colon wasn't supposed to be part of the link.
Here it is again:
http://www.radio.cz/en/article/88974
wrote in message

Another "joke" building. Oh boy. <yawns>

Joke is right...
wrote in message

I'd call it post-post-modern. Like all the stucco post-modern buildings of the 80's it'll look like an old rotting delaminating piece of cheese in 20 years
wrote in message

That's the bright side. Way to keep your chin up Pierre.
I'll bet Ghery paid the guy to take some heat off. Makes his shit look downright normal.