a little question from Italy

Hello I'm an Italian architect from Florence, Tuscany. I have a question for UK architects: wich are the most used architecture software in England (especially for 3D drawings - renderings)?
Thank you

Don't know about UK. But I'm using mainly Google Sketch-up for 3d modeling and 3D Studio Max for rendering. Oh I can give you a forum address where you can get a lot of help regarding 3d rendering and modeling from the skilled members, visit this forum: http://www.archsociety.com or specifically http://www.archsociety.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?4