A House Within A House (for sale)

http://isiria.wordpress.com/2009/03/08/architecture-a-house-within-a-house /
Anyone got a cool 3 million?
There's something to be said about the address and reproduction.
Maybe for fun, I could design a virtual house within a house within a house... Ok, I'll put that project at the "end" of my cue.
Words I want quote at my funeral: "But I'm not finished!"
Google Groups validation word of this post: 'norsick'