Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

drywall on cathedral ceiling
I have a cathedral ceiling in my living room. I've installed rigid foam boards in between the rafters which are 2x6's spaced 16" OC. I've been reading a lot about how to attach the drywall over that...
2
2

Architectural Drafting Services
Quality work at low prices Contact Tony Ippolito

First Post & Past & Future
This may have been my first post ever on 7 years ago to the month, (although it's uncertain, seeing as Google may have affected the accuracy of the information, although again, that seems about...
3
3

Casa do Penedo (negative space)
wonder what the structural or thermal aspects are of the larger walls. :) One of the rocks looks, from one angle, like a (deliberately-gouged?) cistern. Do we really need most kinds of industry in the...
3
3

Low Cost Mechanical Engineering Drawings Services with high accuracy
We are one of the best service providers in the industry to offer mechanical drawings and drafting services through an automated online logistic system. At Mechanical Engineering Drawings, we provide...

Vector graphics
Vector graphics free: http://www.marc3art.eu

Good Adaptive Reuse Product
I have a good adaptive reuse product called metal composite panel. The material is great for commercial property owners in jeopardy of foreclosure and helps to keep their heritage. Kindly visit my...

Residential Industrial Toilets?
Hi, I was curious if these (preferred) toilets can be installed in a residence (and how they flush without a tank). Perhaps they cannot, depending on location codes, but if so, my question would then...
4
4

Mechanical Engineering Drawings, AutoCAD Mechanical Drawings
Mechanical Engineering Drawings offers AutoCAD mechanical drawings, mechanical drawings detail, mechanical design, mechanical drafting, 3d animation and reverse engineering services. For more...

Suitable design software
Hello to all; This is a query regarding architectural software packages. I have been researching a bit and have arrived at a short list of candidates. * Chief Architect * Softplan * Revit * AutoCad...
7
7

Is Outsourcing CAD Services a better way?
CAD Services can create CAD drawings from assembly layout, design data, sketches. Your Engineering drawings can perfect digitization by using CAD conversion technology. CAD conversion converts various...

What makes Architectural Design Drawings a business resource?
In modern time there is no scope for redesign as it wastes time and money both. So to solve out this problem architect industry introduced 2D and 3D technology to make Architectural design drawings....
1
1

Applications and Advantages of Structural CAD Services
Simulation and evaluation of structure=92s potential drawbacks can be measured by making geometric models of structure. Perfect geometric models can be generated by using Structural CAD Services....

$374 million USD contract for design work and construction "prep" ????
Jayziss. Somebody has waaaay to much money. USS John F. Kennedy (CVN-79) - Wikipedia
2
2

Catenary Adobe, Hassan Fathy, and Natural Building in Natural Disasters
Shortly after Rico may have mentioned these dome's, I came across a story in my book: time ago, I recall seeing the process being done somewhere-- perhaps on YouTube and/or on the Grand Designs show....
6
6