troy-bilt 2620 snowthrower choke issue

This Troy-bilt 2620 snow thrower is 3 years old now and only used 6 times in these years due to lack of snow lately. I open the choke and engine starts fine however I am unable to turn the choke off at all or it will stall engine. Other than this it's fine. I know nothing about repairinging items or where to even look for the carb to check fot gum or dirt.

Reply to
barry