I have a shallow well pump, coleman 3/4 hprse, bought it in julyand had np till n

The points are in the run position nd I have flipped them with a screw driver but it's like no power. The pressure agge is so high like 120. I bought this in July nd have had np till now. I m 70 yrs old female and no one to help so please if u know what to check let me know.

Reply to
olegranny