i have the 19.5 briggs,wont run with out choke pulled cleaned carb,no good,still

still stahling out,the carb was clean clean, I heard about a line issue in the tank? I have very little fuel in the filter,it has no R.P.M;S WHEN IT DOES RUN... this started after an oil change ,about 2 swipes thru the yard it started looseing power ,then it stahled,cranked battery dead trying to start,it will sputter about 5-10 seconds on choke then dies,,,think its the fuel pump? or this line in the tank that breaks off?

Reply to
neighborfixerhelper