Have a Sears garage door opener model 139.652001. How do I add another remote?

I bought a Chamberlain remote at Menards and it says to press and release the "learn button" on the opener. I can't find any buttons on the opener. I would also like to extend the time for the light to stay on when the door is opened or closed. Can't find anything for that either. If anyone can tell me where to find the learn button and an adjustment knob for the light, I would greatly appreciate it.

Reply to
Candylady