Digital display keeps flashing on Worcester 9.24 electronic combi boiler, after i accidentally unplugged it.

Help! I unplugged my boiler thinking it was the toaster this morning. The pilot light is still on but the display is flashing and it sounds like the heating is trying to go on but switches straight off again. I can't press any of the buttons on the display to select on, off, once twice etc. Yes I am blonde!

Reply to
Anonymous