Subject Author Posted Replies

OT:....RIP, Clarence....
A Huge personality, much of it shaped the E Street Band.
1
1

This oughta crack up Robatoy...
El Willy, the Flamenco dancing Chihuahua.
2
2

Building Demolition Company
According to a study conducted by the reputable organization, people are less interested in these jobs because most believe that these jobs involve risk of life. To minimize this factor some companies...
2
2

Etertainment center in progress
Some may recall my questions about doors to hide the TV in an entertainment center. A part of the "bookcase" structure is now finished and sits atop an existing oak veneer sideboard (18" deep, 92"...
9
9

New Free #D sketch program
It was brought to my attention that there is anew 3D sketch program available for down load and it is free. IT SHOULD BE FREE. I suppose Autodesk has entered the ring with Sketchup. I down loaded the...
26
26

Slightly OT: How To Drive A Frontloader
http://i.imgur.com/eFSh7.gif
12
12

OT: Nice cover
Cover songs can be really cool, especially if they add a whole new dimension to the original..for instance, I like the Ramones cover of Louis Armstrong's Wonderful World. A lot. and then there is this...
14
14

What is it? Set 393
What is it?
29
29

OT Yes Boston over Canucks 4-0 Wins Stanely Cup
Love it when the US kicks Canada's ASS
10
10

Cause of broken baseball bats uncovered
Is there anybody here who couldn't have told them the same thing if they'd asked us? http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/AP_Sports/25611060#news/AP_Sports/25611060Duh!
25
25

Ping Bill, in Indiana; Anyone near Waverly, Ohio?
Bill, About a year ago, you asked us to evaluate a Craigslist or estate auction tablesaw. Did you ever find a table saw? If you are near enough to Waverly, Ohio, there may be a saw, here, within your...
52
52

Bosch palm router $99 a good price?
Amazon has it for $99 (free shipping with Amazon Prime): Bosch PR20EVSK Colt Palm Grip 5.6 Amp 1-Horsepower Fixed-Base Variable- Speed Router with Edge Guide that a good price?
14
14

O/T: A Little Naughty
Enjoy Lew ----------------------------------- A LITTLE NAUGHTY ONLY FOR YOU A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was a very good-looking woman and determined to keep...
3
3

RE: Squaring Rough Lumber
: :> >I have here a planer/thicknesser. The top is an Aluminium bed with a :> >slot running across it at right angles, through which blades protrude :> >which rotate at high speed. I pass timber along...
124
124

Drawing
I don't think I've seen many threads on drawing/sketching here. A point of view I'm considering is that it's difficult to "design" anything without being able to sketch. Thus I've developed some...
102
102