Subject Author Posted Replies

What is it? Set 476
I need some help with the fourth one this week:
29
29

Woodpecker Rules
Turns out Woodpecker has two 24"rules, one mainly for measuring ($30) and one mainly for setting up tools($40)-it's called SERX. Both are Aluminum. The first rule looks dandy, with it's engraved...
70
70

Cheap or expensive?
We have a lanai off our master bedroom that opens onto a walled garden. There are two arches, each about 66" x 82", for passage from lanai to garden. Originally, we intended to have those arches...
13
13

Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Seat Frames
Ready for webbing and upholstery:
51
51

OT Global Cooling
Further proof of global cooling. Yesterday Houston set a near 100 year record for the day's high being the the loosest temperature since before 1920. Earlier this week parts of Southern Colorado had...
11
11

Oak lathe jig
Shopmade drum sander, oak base board. Any problem with the lathe bed rusting if I leave the jig installed on the machine?
6
6

Tapering Jig
Build a taper jig for the table saw yo! Woodworking tips, projects and forum. A great collection of woodworking video podcasts.
1
1

Plunge saw choices
Santa paid a late visit and I ended up holding some cash that I want to apply to getting a plunge saw to cut sheet goods. None of my current tools work well enough, though to be honest, they work ok....
39
39

Stored Wood
It's my sisters birthday, so I turned a few things for her. The surprize was remembering all the maple rounds I had stored in one of the sheds fo future use. Turns out it's developed some nice...
15
15

Roentgens' Berlin Secretary Cabinet
Roentgens' Berlin Secretary Cabinet Discover the hidden features and intricate interior of this cabinet. One of the finest achievements of European furniture making, this cabinet is the most important...
7
7

Abraham Roentgen's Writing Desk
Abraham Roentgen's Writing Desk Discover the secret compartments of this writing table and see how it can be transformed into a private altar. Perhaps the most exquisite and technically refined piece...

Gloat?
It's been awhile since I scored a really good one, but I believe I may have made up for lost time. Found a Hegner Polymax-3 scroll saw with the factory stand. Overall the saw is in excellent condition...
6
6

New Home Office Project
Some years back I built a desk for out new computer and all its goodies. That was 1986. Yesterday I began cutting wood for the new office furniture. )And a long way to go to get to this. am using...
49
49

Masking shelf ends to prefinish dadoes - an idea
Background: Bookcases, 3/4" ply. Shelves fit into 3/4" x 1/4" dadoes in the uprights. There are 20 "shelves". (some are tops and bottoms). 12 of those will be finished on both sides. That's 52 pieces...
9
9

My Vodcast
I revamped my video page. As my list of videos grow, I find myself needing a way to filter the content by video type. Now you can. (I'm really getting into this php stuff.) Check it out: