Subject Author Posted Replies

how much for a hand plane
how much would you pay for this not how much you think i should pay for it http://i.imgur.com/8pOwXxj.png
7

Totally OT
In case someone has not seen this yet... For those that like laws to protect the environment it seems that common sense could have prevented this. But then the government and its affiliations don't...
16
16

favorite wood turner videos
watching a video of one of my favorite turners i think he is an aussie or kiwi search brendan stemp (i think that's his name) he makes some nice combination pieces of wood & resin the pepper mills and...

SawStop Spoof
Safety Saw advert from Funny Or Die...
9
9

A confirmation of two revelations.
Building materials are increasing in price. Wider and longer panels surely cost more. A few weeks ago someone posted an observation that plywood was no longer 4'x 8'. I think a lot of us may have...
21
21

came across a van gogh drawing of a carpenter
there is a drawing by van gogh of a carpenter what is interesting is that the carpenter's hands are disproportionately huge it struck me for a few different reasons looks like he is using a mitre or...
12
12

more resin work
i am embedding some dried flowers into a stool top the plan is to do it in two stages first stage will be just to affix the arrangement of dried flowers to the stool top using a light application of...

Solar Guy
You guys are going to love this. I bought the Delta 305 back 8-10 years ago at Crappy Tire. I purchased it to rerun My square D white pine 10"x6" logs, some are 3 ft and some are 20 ft. Yes I know I...
8
8

resin mixing
do you measure and mix by volume or weight i think i will do the ratio by weight seems more accurate to me in case of volume differences due to ambient temperatures
36
36

OT: $10 Roof Rack Cross Bars w/ some wRec
I may need some extra cargo room when I move my daughter next weekend, so I bought one of those soft car top bags just in case. It requires cross bars for the roof rack. I didn't want to spend ~$90 on...
2
2

Multi-joint
Pretty nifty.
13
13

Metal Detector for Woodworking
I use a fair amount of reclaimed lumber, so it is important to find all the nails, screws, staples, etc. before I run the wood through my power tools. I currently have a Lumber Wizard 3. It works but...
17
17

make it or buy it what do you use
some previous advice about featherboards has got me to look at different designs and ideas on featherboards i have oak that i will probably use to make a couple featherboards but i wonder if oak is...
5
5

Install bandsaw tire
This video popped up as an ad while I was on a news web site. Thought it might be useful for folks... might not!
9
9

Looking freelancing trainer for Hadoop
Hi. Looking freelancing trainer for Hadoop, If anybody is interested to deliver the training,please share me the or contact mesainesh.vh@8095837403 Regards Sainesh.