Yellow Cedar Birds eye burls

Hi there, I live on Vancouver Island British Columbia Canada and i have some yellow cedar birds eye burls ones about 12 inches across and about 4 inches thick the other one is about 30 inches across and about 8 inches thick.I was wondering if any one knew of where a guy might try and sell these things i have access to lots.Thanks!!

Reply to
james mc donald

Ahhhhh! E-bay?

Reply to
shooter

You might give me a call or drop me an e-mail. Go to my websit

or email me at snipped-for-privacy@xmission.co

-- burlcarver

Reply to
burlcarver