Wow - now I'm embarrassed.... (Domino)

Sorry all...

I have a free account with TerraNews and tried posting my Domino question. It normally posts the second I hit "send." However, when I tried to post my question a few days ago, nothing happened. Figured I was being stupid or something was broken... So I - uh - tried it a few times....

I posted through google.groups.com - and it went fine.

So, with hat in hand - sorry for the spam. Wasn't intentional... but will readily accept a drubbing.

Golly...

jbd in Denver

Reply to
justajohndoe

Often my posts through my free teranews account take a couple days to appear.

It's frustrating. One of these day's I'll pry open my wallet and start paying for news service again.

-Steve

Reply to
Stephen M

I'm glad you explianed it. I was beginning to worry about you. Marc (who may be buying his Domino before the state taxes go up in Maryland on January 3)

Reply to
marc rosen

"Stephen M" wrote in news:476aa500$0$31769$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com:

Read Free News might be taking new sign ups... but they're just getting back on their feet again after a week-long outage. (Lucky for me my ISP provides USENET access.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper