Woodworking plan sites

I am new to hobby woodworking, I really enjoy making small things for around the house. Can anyone recommend any good sites that would have some easy free plans to follow.

-- Regards, Ian Harper

Reply to
Drewey

this group for the word 'plans'. add other words as required. JT also makes alot of posts with the word 'inspiration' in the title with plans that he finds.

randy

Reply to
xrongor