Woodworker's Prayer

Not mine, found it browsing:

O Lord, so far today I've not hurt myself or anyone else. I've not coveted my neighbor's tools, and I've not damaged any of mine. I've not been led into temptation to buy one of those fancy laser guided saws that Norm uses on the New Yankee Workshop. I've not messed up any of my projects, nor had any cause to take Thy name in vain.

For this I give thanks. But, Lord, I'm gonna get out of bed pretty soon, and then I'll need all the help You can offer ...

Reply to
Just Wondering

AMEN.

Reply to