WOODWORKER NEEDED IN CENTRAL NC

Came across this today, in a local free bargain paper. I take it the guy wants to hire someone, so I'm passing it along for anyone in the area, who's interested. I'm a bit east of Raleigh, and in the 919 area code, so suspect this is also.

WOODWORKING - where & when flexible. I need help making solid wood parts. 219-6703

JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.

Reply to
J T