MAKE DO WOOD LATHE

Ran across this, from looking for some info on outboard motors. I'm not a great fan of plans from Mother Earch News. And, this is an example why. I've seen considerably better lathe plans. Fine Woodworking had a nice one some time back. If I was making a lathe, I'd either make one like that, or possibly a treadle lathe. Be way cooler than hacking together something like this - to my mind.

JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.

Reply to
J T