Wooden Wristwatch

I want to make one of these from my pile of exotic scrap...

have found most of the parts I need; however, I am having a tough time determining how to fasten it.

This is the best picture I could find of the clasp;

be a deployant, but I am not sure. Any ideas?

Reply to
Marty

A couple of brads until the glue dries?

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

looks like a bangle clasp to me.

of their patent infringement warning

Reply to
Limp Arbor

Check out "Klockit.com". They have a kit that may give an idea how to construct the fastener!

HTH

Reply to
Bill Hall