Wood Movement Calculator

Old time poster and current lurker.

I've noticed some recent chatter here on wood movement and thought I'd take the opportunity to offer the following link to those that might be interested.

It uses date from Forest Products Laboratory that Carl recently cited.

(No, I don't have google ads on my site, and your visit makes me $0.00)

Reply to
brian

Well done, as usual, Brian!!

Thanks or taking the time to present this in much more usable manner.

Reply to
Swingman

Thanks Karl.

(Struggling with Goovgle - If this tripple posts, my apologies)

Reply to
brian

Obviously you are an expert on presenting this information on your web site. But is there table, in spreadsheet form, that we could download? Your web site is still available and most likely for the foreseeable future, but some great sites with similar information no longer exist and the information would be great to have with out having to go to a web site each time we might want to reference it.

The one that comes to mind is the table the Rockler provides for making shutters with their shutter jigs. If they ever quit selling those jigs I feel pretty certain the tables will disappear too.

Thanks for posting Leon

Reply to
Leon