WOOD LATHE

pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.

Reply to
J T

Don't you just love how those guys in those drawings all have their top shirt buttons buttoned and their ties tight and straight? Man, those were the days when ya CARED about how ya looked.

Reply to
else24

You wouldn't catch me dead wearing a tie around my lathe. You might have caught the guy in the picture dead wearing a tie around his lathe, though.

- Owen -

Reply to
Owen Lawrence

Thu, Nov 17, 2005, 12:32pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com doth say: Don't you just love how those guys in those drawings all have their top shirt buttons buttoned and their ties tight and straight? Man, those were the days when ya CARED about how ya looked.

I care about how I look. It's just that I have vary low standards.

JOAT Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.

Reply to
J T