WOOD FLOORS;

I've removed the carpet & most of the old rubber padding. (70's?) What I have left is either sticky glue stuff which I don't think I'll have a problem with & hardend, flattened out, 'concrete' like padding in the 'traffic' areas.

What is the best way to remove these short of pulling your hairs out & breaking your back?!?!

Menards suggested some liquid stuff that you put on, let sit, scrub, then scrape up. doesn't really work.

I don't want to gouge out the floor & am in no way, what so ever putting carpet down again. LOL

thanks in advance.

Reply to
nkz9