Wood Cutting Boards

I was to make some wood cuttng boards for Christmas gifts approx. 9" x

13". I would like to use 3 woods to get some contrast. Your recommendations please . E mail works great for me.

Andy Franklin, Tn

Reply to
andy anderson

This is prime google territory. This topic comes up almost every day, and every facet of making cutting boards has been discussed ad nauseam.

Reply to
Silvan

I have a similar project going. I'm using maple, walnut and cherry. I have a little purpleheart too, that I'm hoping to put into a few of them.

Reply to
Bob Bonn