Wine glass holder

So my wife's wine glasses are on the top inside of her our cabinets in the back and she will "not" put them anywhere else lol. I'm looking for a slide of sorts that'll allow her to pull out and rack or something and drop straight down once it passes it's clearance so shes able to reach them. She's really short also.

Reply to
jesse

When faced with a really dumb problem - sell her on something she hasn't thought of yet ..

Wine _AND_ glasses at your fingertips !

John T.

Reply to
hubops

That is going to be complicated and I suspect any type moving mechanism may introduce some jerking motion. That could possibly cause the wine glasses to fall out or wobble and knock against each outer.

How about building her a step stool! ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Step stool. Has many uses.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

"You cannot access this store from your country. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Reply to
krw

Look into handicap/accessibility devices. Rev-A-Shelf is one such manufacturer.

Something like this...

or this

DerbyDad03

Something like this, with slots for the wine glass stems (hung upside-down as they should be).

Then she breaks her ass falling off and *you're* in a heap of trouble.

Reply to
krw

Did you move? Was your computer taken over by some foreign entity? Does your ISP's website end in .ru?

I have no problem visiting that site.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

It was posed by someone with a .ca address wasn't it?

More and more small to middling companies are blocking non-US visitors rather than expose themselves to things like GDPR.

Elijah

------ mostly gets reports of blockages from a friend in Germany

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I have a VPN but it's set to surface in Atlanta. I've run into financial sites that refuse connection via a VPN but not commercial.

Reply to
krw

Yes, but both Kevin and I live in the US. If I can access the site from the US, Kevin shouldn't be experiencing a country based blockage.

Even more compelling is that the alwaysfinaltouch.com domain itself is US based. California to be exact.

Maybe so, but totally irrelevant in this situation.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Those are great ! John T.

Reply to
hubops

It's working now. Must have been some of Putin's boys hacking into critical infrastructure again.

Reply to
krw

But if she breaks a wine glass,,,,, bigger trouble. ;~)

Reply to
Leon